Monday, July 16, 2012

Phase 2 is extension of Phase 1 but...

with the addition of some foods. I figure, since I crave milk and cheese, etc., I will just try to "continue" Phase 1 but with intermittent inclusion of foods allowed for Phase 2, such as milk and cheese.

In understanding Phase 2, it is to continue to fight off Candida so I will not have the cravings. It is true that I don't have the cravings anymore, and what makes it difficult is that my family craves these things and is not too receptive of the idea that they will have to miss so much of my baking (they love breads and desserts). also, I have quite a lot of the refined products in my pantry (all purpose flour and sugar) that honestly I don't use much anymore, but I would hate to go to waste. It's not that I have tons of weight to lose anyway. It's the stubborn 10-15 pounds that's remaining. So maybe a healthy dose of anti-Candida foods (like yogurt and fermented dairy products such as creme fraiche) will be enough to ward off any Candida-related symptoms and control cravings. And to effect weight loss still, I will have to minimize my carb intake. so maybe 1 major carb source every few days would suffice.

Starting Weight: 131.0        Weight today: 129 lbs     Weight yesterday:  128.6

Weight Lost: 0 lbs  Weight Gained: 0.4 lb     Net Loss: 2.0 lbs     Net Gain: 0 


Breakfast:  I was too hungry when I woke up!
2-egg omelet with bacon bits and caramelized onions, with tomato salad
avocado with creme fraiche and just a tiny amount of raw honey (about 1/2 tsp)

Snack:
Chicharon

Lunch (served as supper to family before I went to work)
zucchini spaghetti
butter-fried chicken

Supper (at work)
Salad greens with sunflower nuts, hardboiled egg, and a big piece of grilled salmon with yogurt dressing


No comments:

Post a Comment