Friday, July 20, 2012

Still cheated today...


Starting Weight: 131.0        Weight 7/19: 126.6 lbs     Weight 7/18:  127.4
Weight Lost: 0.8 lbs  Weight Gained: 0 lb     Net Loss: 4.4 lbs     Net Gain: 0 


Gotta work tonight. I woke up at 9am, got a call from work asking me to work tonight, so I agreed, that way I could have Friday off.


I was surprised when I saw my weigh today, despite eating a lot of freshly made buttermilk donuts last night!


Breakfast:
Beef broth with beef (calf muscles), with cabbage shreds as my 'noodles'

Snack:
Kefir milk with buttermilk donuts (2 holes and 2 small)

Lunch (with family, before going to work)
I served tacos, but for myself, I used 2-egg omelet instead of a taco shell or wrap.
I also have a cup of coconut water (quite sweet) and a few bites of coconut milk.

Supper:
Salad greens with yogurt dressing
1 tin can of sardines in olive oil

Snack:
1 mozarella stick
1 cup yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment